Book Your Private Event!
Book Your Private Event!
$100 Non-Refundable Booking Fee (will be applied to your total event cost or towards free tickets to your event)
Event Request Form and Booking Contract will pop up once you click add to cart!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Audrey Hood Art agrees to provide an artist to host your event.
2. Audrey Hood Art will provide all art resources required for the event.
3. Audrey Hood Art will setup/breakdown all art materials needed for our events.
Audrey Hood Art charges a Booking Fee of $100 to reserve your event. However, when your event is booked we will provide a coupon code that is equal to this fee which can then be used to purchase tickets for your event. In effect, we are not charging anything extra for the booking, we just require a processing fee paid in advance to setup the event details with our team. There are no refunds for the Booking Fee, as the work will already have been completed by our administration staff.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy:
Despite the best intentions, we understand that unforeseen events can arise, so please let us know immediately! You may opt to reschedule your Private Party with 7+ days advance notice at no charge. Should you need to cancel your event, your Booking Fee will be forfeited, but all additional tickets can be rescheduled or refunded with at least 48 hours of advance notice. There are no exceptions and no refunds for Booking Fees!
The PATRON assumes full responsibility for any damages to the location, equipment, patrons, or P&P personnel due to negligence, including such caused by any vendor contracted by the PATRON to be on the premises (caterer, DJ, etc.).
Alcohol & Food:
Alcohol and Food are permitted in accordance with North Carolina law, with the following stipulations:
1. BYOB alcohol & food is allowed within the premises of our studio, but we may terminate alcohol consumption at our discretion.
2. For events hosted at off-site locations owned/ maintained by the PATRON, the PATRON is responsible for obtaining permission from the location.
3. For events at bars and restaurants, all alcohol and food MUST be purchased from the venue. Birthday cakes are a possible exception (but check first).
4. The PATRON assumes all liability for the consumption of alcohol, and no open containers will leave the premises.
5. No underage drinking is allowed. Underage drinking is grounds for immediate cancellation of the event, with no refund.
6. Food should be kept limited to finger food, appetizers, and hors d'oeuvres (nothing that would require silverware, with the exception of cakes and similar items). If you wish a more robust meal service, add-on time at $50 per half hour is required to accommodate the necessary time to eat. *This will be arranged and billed beforehand.*
7. Napkins, utensils, cups, small plates, bottle openers, etc are provided for free at our studio.